Working with Comfort keepers offers endless benefits and also opportunities!
Our benefits are:
- Direct employment with full- and part-time positions
- Permanent contracts with guaranteed hours tailored to suit your life and availability
- Choose from 10-hour, 20-hour, 30-hour, and 40-hour contracts (subject to area)
- Pay rates of up to €20.20 per hour
- Unbeatable paid mileage rates between each client visit
- Incremental pay increases with qualification and length of service
- Payroll twice per month
- Free QQI Qualifications—Care of the Older Persons, Care Skills
- Uniform, PPE, Garda vetting, and Induction training—free of charge!
- Free access to our online training portal with over 100 online courses
- Paid shadowing and support visits
We really want to provide you with the best benefits for working with us.
How we also support you and recognise your achievements:
- On-call Support Team 24/7
- Free and fully confidential Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Wellness Program and annual Wellness Week
- Work-life balance commitment and promise
- Carer of the Month Recognition Awards
- CK Annual Recognition Awards
- Career progression opportunities
- Upskilling and personal development opportunities
Connect with us
Firstly: To begin starting care for your loved one or find out more about Comfort Keepers, click here.
Firstly: To join our incredible award-winning team, you can apply now by clicking here or emailing your CV to email@example.com. Applying for Comfort Keepers has never been easier.
Secondly: To begin starting care for your loved one or find out more about Comfort Keepers, click here.
Every person has an inner spark. It’s something age and also illness cannot take away. That’s why, at Comfort Keepers, we go beyond daily care needs to nurture those unique qualities. We wish to bring about a sense of hope, connectedness, purpose, and most importantly, joy. Therefore, from 1 hour of care per week to 24/7 complex care, Comfort Keepers’ clinically-led team have got your care needs covered.
More than just a job. Make homecare your career by applying for Comfort Keepers today.