WHY WORK WITH
We recruit the best carers, put them through our award-winning QQI training programme, then support them to deliver world-class care to our clients.
Multi award-winning homecare company
Comfort Keepers was founded in Ireland in 2005 and became part of the Sodexo group in 2015.
- Comfort Keepers employs over 1,100 people in carer roles and office jobs
- Nine offices nationwide
- Operating in 22 counties
At Comfort Keepers, we provide the highest standards of care for our clients. We proudly and successfully have achieved accreditations such as;
- The Home Care Provider of the Year 2017,
- The Business All Stars Overall Winner 2018
- CEO of the Year, All Ireland Business Award 2019.
- We ranked 5th in Indeed’s Great Places to Work survey 2019.
- We are also a HSE partner of choice in the 9 areas where we provide homecare.
- ISO and Q Mark accreditation.
Homecare – A Rewarding Career
In 2018, the Home and Community Care Ireland (HCCI), the representative organisation for private home care providers in Ireland, estimated that some;
- 40,000 people are employed in home care across the public, voluntary and private sectors with,
- Demand for home care services set to increase by 50% over the next eleven years,
- Creating a demand for 20,000 additional jobs in the home care sector.
If you are looking for a secure, long term and rewarding career where you can make a difference to the lives of our clients while protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community, consider a career in homecare with us.
“Every 15 minutes someone in Ireland turns 65, and every 30 minutes someone turns 80”
Training for Best Practice
Our dedicated training company offers a three-day induction training programme before a carer is placed in a client’s home.
Comfort Keepers supports our carers by providing free Care Skills and Care of the Older Person which are part of the QQI Level 5 award in health care.
We also provide an online learning platform “Learn Upon” which has many additional courses to support your development and equip you with the skills needed in different situations. These courses are completely free and available at a time that suits you.
Supporting our Team
Our office structure ensures that our team is supported every step of the way. Every health care assistant will have a direct reporting line to a manager and coordinator. We also have a dedicated 24 hour on-call team to assist with carers’ needs outside of office hours.
We understand that working in the care industry is both rewarding and demanding so we have put in place an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) operated through Laya Healthcare that offers not only counselling but legal and financial advice to our employees and their families.
Leaders in Innovation
Here at Comfort Keepers we pride ourselves on being a market leader in Irish homecare, committed to achieving the highest quality standards where innovation is at the heart of what we do.
This year was exciting for us as we launched our project WOW which signaled a new “Way Of Work” which involved;
- Rolling out a new rostering system across all our offices and
- Developing an integrated app which allows our employees to log on/off at client homes
- Instant access for carers to their roster
- Reporting any client concerns to the office in real-time and at the touch of a button
Also as part of project WOW we introduced new full-time salaried roles for health care assistants.
At Comfort Keepers we treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
Apply now if you share our values;
- Quality: We are committed to placing quality at the core of everything we do.
- Caring: To be caring and understand the feelings of our clients, customers and staff.
- Professionalism: We will be professional and practice excellent customer service in everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement: We will continue to identify areas where we can do better and change to ensure quality care is always achieved.