Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: 25th January 2024
Welcome to www.ckjobs.ie (“the Website”) and sister website of (www.comfortkeepers.ie ). The Website is owned and operated by Comfort Keepers Ireland, a company registered in Ireland with its registered office at John Street, Ardee, Co. Louth, A92 A5FR. By accessing and using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Website.
- Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and using www.ckjobs.ie (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”) and all applicable laws and regulations.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Description of Service
- The Site provides information about home care and related services offered by Comfort Keepers Ireland. It may also offer online resources, tools, and a platform for contacting Comfort Keepers Ireland.
- Modifications to Terms
- Comfort Keepers Ireland reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed.
- Use licence
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 5.2 Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We are not liable for any damages whatsoever arising from use of this site or the information contained herein. This includes spyware, viruses or other malware that may affect users’ devices.
- The materials on the Site are provided “as is”. Comfort Keepers Ireland makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licenced to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In no event shall Comfort Keepers Ireland or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site.
- Governing Law
- Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Complete Agreement
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Comfort Keepers Ireland concerning the use of the Site.