Comfort Keepers are proud members of the Diversity Charter of Ireland. The Diversity Charter is a network of companies and organisations who are committed to best practice in promoting equality at levels, preventing discrimination and managing diversity to create a work environment that is inclusive, welcoming and accessible for all stakeholders. We are proud to incorporate the Diversity Charter into care in Ireland.
As members of the Diversity Charter, we pledge to;
- Continually work to ensure we have a corporate culture that is characterised by respect and appreciation for each person’s diversity;
- Promote our commitment to diversity in the workplace by training management and employees involved in recruitment, promotion, training, career development and supervision of employees to ensure equality and diversity are harnessed;
- Respect and promote the application of all aspects of the principle of non-discrimination at every stage of the human resources process, in particular in the recruitment, training, promotion and career development of employees;
- Endeavour to reflect the diversity of society and our customers at every level of our organisation;
- Involve our employees, customers and suppliers in the development, review and monitoring of our diversity and equality initiatives and action plans and keep all informed of the practical results of this commitment;
- Reflect, where appropriate within company reports, our commitment to non-discrimination and diversity including details of the measures and initiatives implemented, our internal procedures, the results achieved and plans to build on our progress; and
- Participate in Diversity Charter Ireland and other networks including EU networks to build awareness of and share best practice of the benefits of diversity.
We are proud to reflect these values in our everyday work and in the treatment of both our staff and our clients. It is important to Comfort Keepers that every team member feels safe to be themselves in a workplace that fosters their development and growth.
Connect with us
To begin starting care for your loved one, you can click here.
To join our incredible award-winning team, you can apply now by clicking here or emailing your CV to email@example.com