Each year there are a number of official interactions each carer has with the office.
Office Reviews and CAT forms are very important documents that will be completed either in the office or at a mutually convenient location.
The Office Review and CAT forms encourage and welcome a mutual conversation in order to help both you and the office work together to achieve the best working environment and the highest quality care achievable for our clients.
1. It allows you to chat about your current roster and any feedback you may have on your clients.
2. It allows both you and your client care coordinator to give feedback on any matters that have come up since your last meeting together.
3. It gives you the opportunity to discuss your own career plans and the level of happiness you have in your current role with us.
4. It reiterates our way of work to ensure we all understand the boundaries within the care environment.
5. It talks through your statistics since your last meeting and allows you the opportunity to discuss them further.
Related to your office review is the CAT Form “Competency Assessment Tool”. This form is used to reaffirm that you and your team are happy with your skills and that you can refresh and upskill on all aspects required for the role.
Here you have the chance to discuss any courses you have completed on Learn Upon.
These forms are both very important as every year it is vital that each of us are refreshed as to critical parts of our roles in Comfort Keepers.